Most personal automobile policies provide coverage for RV Rentals. Personal auto insurance often will provide the best coverage with the limits you are comfortable with and provide a low security deposit of $500. Check with your agent to find out if your personal policy provides coverage.
Your Insurance Policy
If your personal auto policy does not provide coverage, there is basic insurance on the RV with a $2000 deductible that is included at no charge.
If your policy does not provide insurance coverage for the RV, we have four options for you to choose from. See all rv rental insurance providers and our offers below.
List of Insurance Providers that Commonly Cover RV Rentals
- American Family
- Bear River Mutual
- Country Insurance
- Farm Bureau
- State Farm
What Do We Offer?
- Option 1: No Charge, $2,000 damage deposit. $2,000 deductible. Provides coverage for the RV. Does not provide liability coverage.
- Option 2: Daily rate of $19.95, $1000 damage deposit. $1,000 deductible. In addition provides state minimum liability requirements. Provides Loss of Use protection.
- Option 3: Daily rate of $32.95, $600 damage deposit. $600 deductible. Also provides State minimum liability requirements. In addition provides Loss of Use protection. Includes up to $150/day incidental expense protection associated with RV break-down for incurred expenses such as hotels, rental car, meals, etc.
- VIP PLUS: Daily rate of $44.95, $500 damage deposit. $500 deductible. Provides state minimum liability requirements. Provides Loss of Use protection. Includes up to $250/day incidental expense protection associated with RV break-down. 100% of tire replacement, rock chip and all windshields are covered.
- Windshield and Tire Protection: $49.99/trip, you could also add the Windshield and Tire Protection which covers all damages and replacement for Tires and Windshield 100% for A class and C Class for just $49.99 for your trip
The security deposit is an authorization only on a VISA, MasterCard or Discover at the time of pick-up. This does not charge the card but does confirm the funds and holds the amount during the duration of your trip. If you are using one of our options, you can decide which one at the counter when you are picking up your RV.